Half-price grounds entry for July 2023
The small print:
- Reduction applies to grounds-only tickets.
- Upgrade to a House tour may be possible at an additional cost of £7.00 per person (subject to availability on the day of the visit- tour spaces are limited).
- Grounds open midday – 5 pm, Monday – Thursday until 27 th July.
- Voucher valid for standard summer open days (June/July 2023- see our website for confirmation of summer season details & availability).
- 1 voucher is required per person (voucher can be downloaded multiple times)
Park gates open at midday. We have a large car park with free parking for up to 150 vehicles.
On arrival, please advise the ticket kiosk of your booking (please show an email receipt or printed ticket) to collect your estate map.
All children must be accompanied by an adult, up to 3 children are free with one adult ticket
The Orangery tearoom offers light lunches, sweet treats & a traditional Devon cream tea.
Our toilet facilities are situated in the car park & main house courtyard – there are no washroom facilities in the tearoom.
Dogs are not permitted within the house, they are welcome in the grounds whilst on a lead, PLEASE DO NOT leave dogs in cars, we do not have sufficient shady spots to ensure their safety if left in a vehicle.
Thank you for your ticket purchase, we hope you enjoy your visit to Ugbrooke.